Ever since I got my hands on my Asus ZenFone Max and the Asus ZenFone Zoom, I have become a ZenFone fan. The Asus ZenFone is a powerful Android phone that is available at various price points, specifically designed for specific kinds of users.
The ZenFone Zoom, for one, is specifically designed for photography enthusiasts. And the ZenFone Selfie is specifically crafted with an awesome front camera for those who love taking selfies.
My favorite, the ZenFone Max is for users like me that have basic requirements for a smartphone but need one that has long, reliable battery life. The Asus ZenFone Max has an 8000 mAh battery so yeah, it’s perfect for somebody like me who needs a phone 24/7. I could go on for days on why I feel in love with the ZenFone Max.
Needless to say, the announcement of the Asus ZenFone3 Max excited me to no end. And here is it… gorgeous and powerful. Behold, the Asus ZenFone3 Max.
The best news? This beauty will have its Philippine launch on August 14.
Asus Zenfone3 Max Features and Specifications
The Asus ZenFone3 Max basically combines the best features of the Asus ZenFone3 and the Asus ZenFone Max. Here are some of its notable features:
- 13MP camera with the latest Sony IMX214 sensor,
- Low Light mode that captures 400%-brighter photos at night or in extreme low-light scenes without the need for any flash,
- Backlight (Super HDR) mode can see through daytime shadow with superb clarity,
- Super Resolution mode captures detailed images at resolutions of up to 52MP,
- Other camera modes include Selfie mode, Panorama mode, Beautification, Time Lapse, and Effect mode,
- 5.2-inch sophisticated aluminum alloy body,
- Finely sandblasted matt surface and a gently rounded edge combined with a refined metallic-chamfered edge,
- ergonomic fingerprint sensor placed near the top of its rear panel to rapidly unlock the phone,
- 4130 mAh battery with up to 30 days of standby time,
- Ability to turn into a power bank with reverse-charging capabilities offering high-speed charging of other devices, and
- Quad-Core 64 bit processor running at 1.25Ghz complimented with a Mali T720 graphics processor.
Great cam, check. Awesome low light mode, check. Gorgeous look, check. Long battery life and reverse-charging capability, check and check. Powerful processor, check. INCREDIBLE!
Continue reading The Asus ZenFone3 Max is Arriving Soon