It’s here. Almost. The 2017 Starbucks Planners will be available starting November 2, 2016. I thought nothing would not be able to top the 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planners but I was so, so wrong.
These year’s designs are gorgeous and oh so tempting, even for those who are not so fond of collecting stickers to get a Starbucks planner.
2017 Starbucks Planners
Look at these beauties.
The 2017 Starbucks Planners come in two designs: Coffee Stain and Siren. Both designs are undeniably gorgeous inside and outside. The Coffee Stain Planner is more minimalist, with simple coffee-centric touches.
Meanwhile, the Siren Planner is stunning at every angle.
Embossed. Metallic. Colorful. It is an ornate work of art. The Siren Planner takes inspiration from the Starbucks logo. Since photos of it were released, the Siren 2017 Starbucks Planner has captured the hearts of many. I, for one, have fallen in love with it.
While contrasting in aesthetic, both 2017 Starbucks Planners are stunningly beautiful. Definitely, a planner that you would want to use and look at everyday.
Unboxing the 2017 Starbucks Planners
I finally got my own 2017 Starbucks Planners. And I was surprised.
(Apologies for the horizontal orientation, I did this using Facebook Live.)
Yep! I got one of each. I received a Siren 2017 Starbucks Planner and a Coffee Stain 2017 Starbucks Planner. And both are gorgeous. They are more beautiful IRL (that’s in real life) than in photos.
These planners may be yours by accumulating 18 Starbucks stickers, 9 stickers for any Starbucks Core Handcrafted Beverages and 9 stickers for Holiday Featured Beverages. You may collect stickers from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017. And you may redeem from November 2, 2016 until March 9, 2017.
2017 Starbucks Planners Terms and Conditions
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
Beverages and corresponding Required Number of Stickers:
- Holiday Featured Beverages, choice of any of the following: (hot, iced, or Frappuccino® blended) Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha, and Santa Hat Dark Mocha – 9 stickers
- Any Starbucks Core Handcrafted Beverage of your choice EXCEPT bottled beverages – 9 stickers
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
- Senior Citizen discount
- PWD discount
- VAT Exempt
- Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
Make your holidays better, enjoy a cup (or 18 cups to be exact) of Starbucks beverages and get your very own 2017 Starbucks Planner. Or better yet, share the Christmas spirit, gift your loved ones with a Starbucks Planner.
To know more about the 2017 Starbucks Planners and other Holiday promos and products, visit the Starbucks site at http://www.starbucks.ph/. For updates, follow them on social media: on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines, on Twitter @StarbucksPH, and on Instagram @StarbucksPH.
Photos from the Starbucks Philippines PR Team.