Planning to visit the Tuna Capital of the Philippines? Do yourself a favor and book a room at Greenleaf Hotel GenSan. Because look at that spacious room! And the hotel has all the amenities you can expect from a high end hotel sans the super expensive room rates.
Greenleaf Hotel GenSan Room Tour
Need more convincing? Check out my Facebook Live Tour of their Executive Veranda Room:
Here are my top five favorite things in Greenleaf Hotel GenSan:
- COMFY BED. I cannot stress enough the fact that I had a fantastic sleep. The bed is soft but not too soft and spacious. To complete the experience for a great sleep, the pillows and the comforters are oh so fluffy. And if I may correct myself, I didn’t sleep in a queen sized bed. It was a king sized bed.
- CLEAN AND WELL-DESIGNED WASHROOM AND SHOWER. Hot and cold showers. Bidet. Complete toiletries. Hair dryer. Pretty interiors. Fluffy, clean towels. What more can you ask for, really?
- COFFEE AND TEA BAR. Yup, aside from complimentary water, you get a free coffee and tea bar. I forgot to take a photo but the bar comes with different kinds of tea. This is important for those who are traveling for business and leisure. Coffee to keep us awake and alert. And tea for when we need to chill and relax.
- FAST FREE WIRELESS INTERNET. Again, for those who work on the go, this is a convenient thing. I have been to more expensive hotels with not free wireless internet. Or with a poor or unstable connection. Greenleaf’s wireless internet connection is super fast with download speed reaching up to 6 mbps. I was able to work online uninterrupted while I was there.
- AWESOME BREAKFAST BUFFET. Every room comes with complimentary breakfast buffet. I know that’s pretty standard for most hotels. But look at these.
You may judge me but I’d like everyone to know I stayed for about 1 and half hours eating at the breakfast buffet. And I ate 10 pieces of crispy tasty bacon, among other things. HAHA!
One thing that I should not fail to mention is how great the hotel staff are. From the entrance to the front desk to up to the hallways and all parts of the hotel, everybody greeted and assisted me with a smile. Everyone as polite and respectful. I felt welcome and right at home.
Greenleaf Hotel GenSan Rooms
Greenleaf Hotel GenSan has 111 4-star rooms. All rooms come with everything featured in my room tour, all the favorite things that I listed plus more essentials.
The most affordable room type is the Deluxe Room with a King Size Bed or 2 Single Beds.
There are two types of Executive Rooms: the Executive Veranda Room with a 360 view of General Santos City and the Executive Garden Room with a pocket garden.
You may also opt for 63-sqm One Bedroom Suite which includes a spacious living room area and a dining area. This is perfect for large groups or families traveling together.
Also available for large group is the 68 sqm One Bedroom Veranda Suite with an overlooking 360 view of General Santos City. It also has a living room area and a dining area.
Biggest and best of all these room options is the 94 sqm One Bedroom Garden Suite. It includes a common living room area, an indoor pocket garden, and a luxurious bathtub to complete your relaxation experience.
Greenleaf Hotel GenSan Facilities and Amenities
Aside from everything I already mentioned, Greenleaf Hotel GenSan has so much more to offer.
There are five dining options in the hotel, aside from room service.
- The hotel’s Lobby Lounge serves tea, coffee, pastries, and other finger foods. Plus, there are live performances every night.
- Mint Cafe is where I had my aforementioned breakfast buffet. They serve a fusion of Filipino and Western cuisines the rest of the day.
- Tea Leaf Restaurant serves authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Zanzibar is the hotel’s night hub. They serve a selection of premier liquor, cocktails, and light pica-pica dishes.
- Also located at the hotel is one of GenSan’s most popular crab restaurants, Gusteau’s Crab Hauz. They are popular for their crab and shrimp dishes. They also serve other popular Filipino dishes.
You may have dishes from these outlets delivered to your room up to 11 pm.
Other facilities of Greenleaf Hotel GenSan include:
- A 4’1″ feet deep pool and a kiddie pool;
- Lavandin Spa with private massage rooms, a sauna, and a Jacuzzi;
- A Fitness Spa; and
- A Lobby Shop where you can buy vacuum-packed specialty tuna and other GenSan specialties and souvenirs.
Greenleaf Hotel GenSan delivers in excellent room options, superb service with a smile, complemented by facilities and amenities for an awesome and relaxing stay. It certainly lives up to its reputation as one of the best hotel’s in Tuna City.
So on your next trip to General Santos City, don’t think twice about it. Book at a room at Greenleaf Hotel GenSan.
Greenleaf Hotel GenSan
Adress: San Miguel Street corner J. Catolico Street, General Santos City, Philippines
Landmarks: Right across SM City of General Santos
Telephone numbers: +632-3557328 and +6383-5521111
Emal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/greenleafhotelgensan
Trip Advisor: LINK
Map to Greenleaf Hotel GenSan:
For more FB Live Video Broadcasts and feeds from my blogs like my Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/DiyosaBlogger. For more #DiyosaLife updates, follow me on Twitter @riajose, Instagram @riajosedavao, on SnapChat @riajosedavao, and subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/RiaJose.
FB Live Broadcast made possible with SMART LTE.
Breakfast buffet image edited by Klyde Jarabelo of klydejarabelo.blogspot.com.